Laust took me on a dinner date where we ordered a JUMBO pizza! It was almost as big as the table ! 😍🍕(it kinda was more cheese than actual pizza BUT WHO CARES WHEN IT TASTES THIS GOOD) it is definitely the best pizza on the island, the resturants name is Makina, and it’s in Jezera.
Jezera is a city on the island of Murter. And it’s one of the prettiest places I’ve ever been to! 😍
This picture is from one of our hikes. During our two weeks trip, we hiked up and down the mountains to discover hidden parts of the island 🌴 such as the cliffs that lead to clear blue waters.
The water was incredible! It was full of sea urchles. So I had to buy shoes I could swim in.
Sea Urchles are ocean hedgehogs, Laust took one out of the water for me to see it. I’ve never seen a creature like that ever before! They are incredible! They die easily though when people step on them or when they’re out of the water for too long! But we made sure that didn’t happen to this one!
Sea urchles are very delicate and they’re delicious! They are an important delicacy in some parts of the world! You just open one and sprinkle some lemon juice over it and serve it!
From my experience in travelling throughout my life.. being 19 🙏🏼 I’ve learnt a thing or two. Having been to about 16 countries so far I know it’s not a lot! But I have made a list for you guys of donts! I should be making one about does but to be honest this seems more fun and it’s more important to know what to avoid! I’ll make sure I make a list of does! As well.
I won’t be going through every country or city, I’ll just bring up important things I’ve picked up along the way!
- When travelling always make sure you are not over packing! I tend to do that quite a lot and trust me! It’s no good! You won’t be able to shop and you’ll be carrying unnecessary items making your luggage heavier than it should be!
- I know that you can’t actually predict the weather so you might be worried about what to bring! But there’s this thing called weather apps and websites! But don’t look at just one, make sure you browse through atleast 2-3 to see what the weather is more likely to be!
- Don’t listen to what anyone suggests is a ‘good‘ restaurant. Go out and explore! Not everyone shares the same taste! And if you always end up going to restaurants or diners or cafes that people suggest for you, you’ll be missing out on a bunch of other things!
- When in France! Don’t bother actually trying to speak to anyone in any other language then French! In Paris it’s more likely that they speak English, but forget about other parts such as Marseille!
- Don’t take out all of your money in cash! Most European countries use cards! And it’s a waste to take out all of it! But if you’re in areas that aren’t city centre type you’ll need some cash! Because some places avoid cards for tax purposes.
- Don’t purchase souvenirs at airports or malls. They’re always more expensive and you can always get it cheaper from random souvenir shops located all over town. I often find the ones run by Asians the cheapest!
- Don’t expect people to be kind! I’ve had run ins with people in different areas that are sick and tired of tourists! And they actually say it! Although tourism is what is helping their country, that’s all they live off!
- Don’t be rude! People are sometimes unpleasant but to make sure your journey doesn’t turn sour, try to keep up the good spirits and enjoy yourself!
- Don’t waste time on people who stop you to talk when you’re walking! Even if it’s only for a signature or if they want 1€. Most of them are frauds! And only want to see how much cash you have on to later jump you!
- Don’t neglect your bag! Even if you’re at a restaurant! Make sure all your things are visible to you!
- Don’t allow people to trick you into cutting queues for attractions etc.
Hope this is helpful! I know it’s quite short! And there is so much more!! I’ll make sure I post more about travel later on🙏🏼
I’ve been obsessed with missguided for a really long time! And I always buy tons of things whenever I place an order! But here’s one of my favourite pieces!!
A velvet burgundy dress! It’s perfect for any occasion 😩😍🙏🏼
This has been my first weekend at home in a very long time!
Barely any coursework to do and no plans at all.. I decided to go ahead and do a makeup tutorial! It was fun!! And it is now uploaded on my YouTube channel! I’ve cleared it from previous videos 😂🙏🏼 so no one can ever find out how embarrassing I used to be when I was 12.. 😂😂
Here is the look I created 👀 further down you will find the link to my YouTube channel 💕
And the link to my video: (Click here)
( Video is only avalible on 💻!! ) to view you must follow the link while on a computer. Sorry for the incovinience. I’m still waiting to be approved!!)
I thought I’d update real quick before I get home, because I’m not sure if I’ll have enough energy to instagram and make a long enough post about this trip.
So I thought I’d summarise it. The images below are taken with my phone, I won’t be able to access anything I’ve taken with my camera till very late tonight </3
So I met up with my man 💖 and we decided to just grab food and spend the first night at the hotel just us two..
The view from one of the windows. We stayed at Hotel Victoria, on the sixth floor. It was incredibly cozy. Lovely hotel, amazing staff. And a very good area. Everything was open all hours of the day.
The following day, we decided to do some exploring, the weather was awful! But it really didn’t stop us! Although one of my camera lenses is completely ruined now.. but hey it’s worth it!! Paris is worth it 🇫🇷
We drank coffee 😍❤️ and walked about 15km all over town, we also travelled a lot by metro, it’s not as complicated as people think. We both thought it was way easier than Berlin 😱
Afterwards we picked up pizza 🍕 and chicken nuggets and spent a few hours in, napping and eating, before heading out again later.
I’m on my way back to Glasgow (home for now) and I should prioritise getting some work done.. but I’m for certain that I’ll be transferring all the pictures we took to my laptop and spamming instagram and probably the blog over the next couple of days. 😅
30 day blog challenge ✌🏼
Okay this wasn’t a difficult one! But laust couldn’t guess which one I was picking so he’ll probably be shocked ?? Although I’ve mentioned this one several times before 😂😩✌🏼 (ugh men!!!!!)
Anyway.. I’ve always wanted to become a flight attendant / stewardess👩✈️ oh I still dream of becoming one today! I love the freedom the job brings! I read many blogs about people who LOVE their job! And how they’re always somewhere new or even just flying to the same locations all the time BUT ITS ALWAYS DIFFERENT PEOPLE / PASSENGERS !! It’s so exiting !!
And honestly I know I’d do good! And I’d be happy and never bored!! And I’m so good with people.. it’s one of my skills.. I have experience in service etc.. my resume is leading me more and more towards my dream job.. It’s the perfect job for people like me! People who can’t stand being in the same place all the time! People who LOVE travelling! And love being on planes! ✈️ and I also see the big responsibility that comes with the job.. the pressure.. the risks etc.. and honestly.. I’m ready.. so so ready! 😩😭
The only thing stopping me from going after this goal is.. the fact that I have tattoos.. and it is not allowed.. you are not even allowed to cover it up.. invisible ones that aren’t on wrists etc are of course ok.. but a mistake I made when I was 15.. a heart tattoo on my wrist is stopping me.. a tattoo I’ve had 3-5 laser sessions to remove.. and it’s not going away.. </3 the ink is stuck somehow?? The guy who did it was not a professional.. he was practicing when he did mine.. and it was homemade .. with a tattoo machine etc.. but ink and needles were from China?? .. biggest mistake I’ve ever made.. it’s cost me the loss of having my dream job..
Maybe some day in the future.. the rules won’t be as strict.. and you wouldn’t have to be judged on your looks for a job.. if you are qualified, capable and WILLING…
The way you look doesn’t define anything in terms of education, qualifications, willingness, capability.. the way you decide to show your art.. wether it’s on your body or on an actual canvas.. the way you choose to express yourself.. wether it’s a mistake or not..
I’ll keep travelling on my own until it becomes my job..
So I got way too bored of tidying my wardrobe 😩 And now I have to care for other things.. I need to arrange my transport for tomorrow and checking in etc.. *I STILL NEED TO PACK* 😔
My current outfit is from Zara.. and they’re the only company I allow myself to wear a COMPLETE OUTFIT from.. their clothes are very versatile and unique and extremely fashionable and comfortable 😍😎
I’ve got an obsession with Zara.. I always end up buying 20+ items every time I go to the store 😩 let me tell you my wallet is never happy when I leave! 😭 But my dad also spoils me with a trip or two whenever I decide to go out with the family 😍✌🏼 (he sort of supports my healthiest obsession *shopping) 😂👍🏼 My dad is my favourite person to shop with! Not just because he spoils me😂🙏🏼 But because he honestly has the best fashion tips ever! He knows what goes well together and what doesn’t!😍